Public procurements have a significant economic importance, especially in periods of stagnation or recession in the economy. The enlarged interest of both the Bulgarian and the foreign business towards the public projects, including those financed by the EU funds, has greatly increased the number of public procurements during the last few years, and consequently their legal regulation has undergone an array of changes. Therefore, for both the Assignor and the Participant, the use of expert help is becoming more and more necessary.
The services provided by Manev&Partners in the field of Public procurements include the following:
1. Consultations of assignors and participants in procedures, connected to the application of the Law on Public Procurements, the Regulation for Application of the Law on Public Procurements and the Ordinance for Assigning of Small Public Procurements;
2. Preparation of documentation for participating in an announced public procurement;
3. Filing of complaints to the Commission for Protection of the Competition against decisions, actions or non-actions of an Assignor of a public procurement according to the Law on Public Procurements and the Ordinance for Assigning of Small Public Procurements;
4. Preparation and filing of requests to the Commission for Protection of the Competition for implementing a temporary measure “stopping” of a public procurement and appealing its rulings before the Supreme Administrative Court;
5. Procedural representation before the Commission for protection of the Competition in connection to appealing of a public procurement;
6. Preparation and filing of complaints to the Supreme Administrative Court against a decision of the Commission for Protection of the Competition according to the Law on Public Procurements and procedural representation before the Court.